Thursday, March 18, 2010

Creative sleeper - part 2

So as I came up to get Evie from her nap I realized things were a miss upstairs. Linden was fast asleep in our bed - I of course had no idea he'd left his room - on the monitor it just sounded like he went to sleep. The scary part is - not sure if you can see it in this picture but he is completely entangled in thread - spool of brown thread trapped in the crevasses of the old sewing table we use as a bedside table. Around his wrists, his toes, his NECK!!!! Then he just fell asleep and slept soundly for several hours. When I went to bed that night there were several staples, 4 or 5 safety pins, and a 3 inch long straight pin under my pillow! We are on to a whole new level of baby proofing - danger mouse proofing. Print this post

No comments: